Ally Institute highly values the protection of your personal data and respect of your privacy.
We do not need any personal data for the protocol that you can watch in the video on iedereenok.be.
We do everything to guarantee your privacy, which is why we treat your personal data with due care.
We strictly comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the Act of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and other applicable laws and regulations.
This means that we do the following as a matter of course:
- process your personal data (email address) in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided.
- restrict the processing of your personal data to only the data that is needed for the purposes for which it is being processed;
- take appropriate technical and administrative measures to guarantee the security of your personal data;
- not pass on any personal data to other parties unless this is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were provided;
- ensure that we are familiar with your rights regarding your personal data, that we want to point them out to you and respect them.
Ally Institute, located at Koning Albertlaan 31 in 3320 Hoegaarden, Belgium, is responsible for processing personal data as this is stated in this Privacy Statement.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still have any questions after you have read this Privacy Statement, you can contact us at email@example.com. We will gladly help you.
Why do we process personal data?
If you want personal coaching after you have followed the protocol of iedereenok.be, we will process your email address so that we can contact you. Your request for personal coaching and your request to leave your email address in this respect will be asked - only then - via the separate checkbox.
Subject to the legal obligations, we use your data solely for the purpose for which we obtained them.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We collaborate with a number of processors to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes. We conclude a processing agreement with the company processing your data to ensure that these data benefit from the same security and confidentiality levels. Ally Institute remains responsible for such processing. For example, we use a third party for:
- providing our internet environment (web hosting);
- providing and protecting our ICT infrastructure;
Furthermore, we do not provide other parties with the data that you have given us unless this is required and allowed by law.
Within the framework of scientific studies, we guarantee full anonymity of all data, so that it can never be clear who is behind a particular profile.
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
Ally Institute uses only technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not violate your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit this website.
Cookies contain information such as your language preference, so that you need not enter such information again when you next visit the website. Some cookies see to it that the appearance of a website is graphically correct, whereas other cookies ensure that a website application functions correctly, etc.
Cookies and similar technologies do not allow us to systematically collect data that can identify the users of our website. They help us improve the functioning of our website, respond better to our users’ interests and measure the effectiveness of our website content.
You can clear or block certain cookies through your web browser. Below you will find how you can do this for the most frequently used web browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
However, remember that if you clear or do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use (certain parts of) our website at all or to its optimum potential.
Also remember that you cannot adjust all types of cookies in this way. Certain cookies needed for functioning purposes and statistic cookies cannot be adjusted because such cookies are needed to make our website work or to collect general information regarding the way in which our users use our website. The data that we collect through such cookies are always anonymous.
Iedereenok.be uses CraftCMS to ensure that the contents for the website stays up-to-date. This software in turn makes use of technical and functional cookies, which are necessary to ensure that the website functions properly. These cookies cannot be refused if you wish to access the website.
Below you will find a detailed list of the cookies that are used and can be found on the website:
List of essential technical cookies:
- Craft_CSRF_Token – Essential cookie: Ensures the safety of website visitors by the prevention of the falsification of site requests on the website. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and the website visitors. Expires after every session.
- CraftSessionId – Essential cookie: Craft relies on PHP-sessions to maintain the sessions website searches. This happens via the PHP-sessions-cookie. Expires after every session.
- _cookieconsent – Essential cookie for the cookie banner: displays the cookie consent banner and indicates whether cookies have been accepted. Expires after 1 year.
- RT – Essential cookie: This cookie is used to identify the user via an application. Therefore, the user can access and login to the website via their Linkedin-application. Expires after 6 days.
List of analysis cookies:
- _ga – Google Analytics analytical cookie: creates a unique ID with the purpose of storing statistical data about website searches. Expires after 2 years.
- _gat – Google analytics analytical cookie: is used to create and send an application rate to Google Analytics. Expires after 1 day.
- _gid – Google Analytics analytical cookie: creates a unique ID with the purpose of storing statistical data about website searches. Expires after every session.
- Fonts – Analytical cookie: Tracks the use of special fonts used on this website for internal analysis. This cookie does not register website visitor information. Never expires.
List of marketing cookies
- GPS – YouTube marketing cookie: Registers a unique ID on mobile devices that enables tracking on the basis of geographical GPS-location. Expires after 1 day.
- IDE – Google Doubleclick marketing cookie: Registers and reports the actions of the user with regards to the looking into and clicking on advertisements on the website with the goal of presenting adverts that might interest the user. Expires after 1 year.
- test_cookie – Google Doubelclick marketing cookie: Used to check if the browser used will support the user’s cookies. Expires after 1 day
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – YouTube marketing cookie: attempts to estimate the internet bandwidth of the user on pages with integrated YouTube videos. Expires after 180 days.
- YSC – YouTube marketing cookie: registers a unique ID to create and store statistics on which YouTube videos the user has seen. Expires after each session.
- yt-remote-cast-installed – YouTube marketing cookie: saves the preferences of the user with regards to the video player and the accompanying YouTube video. Expires after every session.
- yt-remote-connected-devices – YouTube marketing cookie: saves the preferences of the user with regards to the video player and the accompanying YouTube video. Never expires.
- yt-remote-device-id – YouTube marketing cookie: saves the preferences of the user with regards to the video player and the accompanying YouTube video. Never expires.
- yt-remote-fast-check-period – YouTube marketing cookie: saves the preferences of the user with regards to the video player and the accompanying YouTube video. Expires after 1 session.
- yt-remote-session-app – YouTube marketing cookie: saves the preferences of the user with regards to the video player and the accompanying YouTube video. Expires after 1 session.
- yt-remote-session-name – YouTube marketing cookie: saves the preferences of the user with regards to the video player and the accompanying YouTube video. Expires after 1 session.
How long do we store these data?
Ally Institute does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data were gathered.
How do we secure such data?
We take appropriate technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, including:
- any persons providing assistance endorse the ethical code of the Psychologists’ Commission. This code contains strict professional secrecy. See www.compsy.be
- All other persons having access are bound to a confidentiality agreement.
- We apply a user name and password policy on all our systems.
- Sensitive data require multi-factor authentication and secured connection.
- We make the data anonymous and ensure that personal data are encrypted if there is reason to do so.
- We make back-ups of the personal data to be able to restore them in the case of physical or technical incidents.
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
What are my rights?
You have the right to view, correct or erase the personal data that we have received from you. You can object to the processing or your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. We may request you to identify yourself before we can grant the above-mentioned requests.
To exercise your rights, it will suffice to send one simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A complaint can be filed by sending an email direct to email@example.com or to the data protection authority (DPA).
Questions and feedback
You can write to the above-mentioned address or send an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and remarks regarding the website and in connection with this notification.